Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now thanduring Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

On 7/19/2012 11:07 PM, CW wrote:

I hear and respect your doubts, Karl. I'm still with the general idea
that manmade CO2 is a bad thing, and should be curbed as much as
feasible. But I stil drive a 7 year old Grand Caravan ...

So uh like, ummmm Han! ;~) You think CO2 is a bad thing and should be
curbed as much as feasible but not enough to buy a greener vehicle???

The responsibility is every one else's ???

Maybe not bad enough or causing enough trouble that "you" should
change... ;~)
Learned that one from Al Gore.

See, here is another fellow that thinks new cars hatch from eggs...