Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Basic mains electric lawnmower wanted but with more power

On 19/07/2012 22:59, Roger Mills wrote:
On 19/07/2012 20:45, Murmansk wrote:
My current one is a rotary not cylinder.

Laser beam sounds good.

Don't fancy petrol but might have a look at them on Ebay

Thanks

Well, I certainly don't like mains electric mowers - it's very difficult
to keep the cable out of the way of the mower.

Modern petrol rotary mowers (not hover - they've got wheels) are pretty
reliable and easy to start. They've all got 4-stroke engines, so there's
no faffing about with 2-stroke mixture. Best to get one with a Briggs &
Stratton engine.

I hated Briggs and Stratton engines. I've got a Honda mower and still
like the engine.