Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Nicholas[_2_] Nicholas[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Working mans shoes

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:20:37 +1000, terryc
wrote:

On 20/07/12 10:33, Nicholas wrote:

IOW, don't expect any answers from this nutjob.

Oh, I thought that was his problem; that no one was interested in his nuts.

I mean to say, more than one member of our n/g (alt.survival) thinks
he has crossed the line between normal and whatever else is outside
the circle.

Since I worked as a Ward Orderly at Jamaica Plain Mental Hospital at
Jamaica Plain Mass. when younger (the hospital has since closed), he
reminds me of some of the patients we used to have. Of course, I
worked ward C2, the one for the hardened psychos. This guy probably
would have been on C1 where the less threatening lunatics were
"treated."

Lg