Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Larry Jaques wrote:

And if we continue to destroy aquifers with fracking, the USA will
have little to no drinkable or farmable water available. I worry
about that 1,000 times more than AGWK.

Show one aquifer harmed by fracking.

Assuming that you can't, explain how an aquifer, 200-500 ft
underground, can be contaminated or otherwise influenced by something
happening five to 15,000 below it.

Now, don't be a denier here ... There are many ways. Some a

The well bore wasn't sealed properly, especially where it passed through
the aquifer. It has happened ...
The fracking caused mini earthquakes that damaged the old natural seal
below or above the aquifer.
The fracking waste contaminated what was a good source of drinking water.

I am in favor of fracking if properly regulated with ALL potentially
applicable environmental regulations adhered to. So far in many
jurisdictions, the frackers (I'm leaving off an adjective) have played
fast and loose with regulations and contractual obligations. That
damages the industry. Don't the (left out) frackers realize that?

--
Best regards
Han