Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

Han wrote:

N/G is about 1/2 the cost of coal.

Lew

For the moment. There is a glut now, in part because of the mild
winter. When supply and demand get into more of an equilibrium, nat
gas prices will go up, and coal will come down. Although I don't
mind cheap natural gas ...

Nope. There IS a glut, but not because of a mild winter; there's an
abundunce of NG due to increased discovery and production methodology (i.e.,
"fracking").

Today, we have, in the U.S., about 270 trillion cu ft of proven reserves.

U.S. consumption is about 1.5 trillion cu ft per year. At current levels of
use and known reserves, that comes to a 180-year supply.

Since the beginning of 2001, the price of NG has dropped from $6.82/1000 cu
ft to $1.89.