Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Hey Bub

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Texas has 254 counties (a couple larger than some states) and you
can find lots of "rural" towns amongst them. Consider Dime Box, or
Pflugerville, Chicken Switch, Floating Stick, Little Rabbit, or Left
Elbow. (I may have miss-remembered some...)

I need rural but also have a Rheumatologist in the area.. that is the
rub. In TX 27 counties have no MDs of any flavor and 16 only have 1 of
any flavor.

I'm in a Houston sub-division and live in a duplex, or, rather, I live in
half of a duplex; the other half is the office for my small software
company. That said, I'm six blocks from a Class I Trauma Center, connected
to a six hundred bed teaching hospital. Next to the hospital are a couple of
ten-story professional buildings housing everything from dentists to
thoracic surgeons. This medical center is one of maybe twenty in my large
city.

Now arthritis is not the same as congenital heart failure; so it won't be
too bad if you have to drive 50 miles each way every six months. Therefore,
most anywhere in Texas should be able to accommodate your needs.