Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Working mans shoes

On 7/19/12 11:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I visited a Redwing shoe store, today. In the non-steel toe, they have two
kind of "working man's sneakers" for about $75 and $85, I should have
written the numbers down. By appearance, they look just like the Tredsafe
sneakers at Walmart, that don't last a year.

Oxfords, about $135, permanant sole. Can't be resoled, if they wear thin.

I wasn't impressed with the sales guy who repeatedly took the shoe out of my
hand, and put it back on the rack. If I'm going to spend a hundred bucks,
I'd like to at least have a look at the product. It's not like I'm going to
destroy it by looking.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I've had good luck with these:
http://tiny.cc/z5vphw

Cabelas insulated Wellingtons. I work outside so keeping my feets
warm is high on the priority list.