PoP

Default "Part P in force by 2004"

On 10 Nov 2003 21:43:22 GMT, wrote:

... but I still can't see how anyone will ever be able to tell whether
a particular bit of wiring has a certificate or not. These
certificates (as I understand it) won't be detailed enough to tell
exactly which bits of wiring they refer to.

As I understand it (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) the tests
that are undertaken could be fairly significant and involve the entire
circuit - or installation - that the wiring change was introduced for.

Thus assuming that it comes to the attention of the fire officer (or
whoever) that some wiring work may have been carried out it is
entirely possible that the certification might have to include the
entire installation.

PoP