Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Sagging Door

Puddin' Man writes:

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 23:30:22 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 7/18/2012 10:29 PM, Puddin' Man wrote:
Well, I tap-tapped and wiggle-wiggled and actually got a tiny, tiny bit of
work done. The hinge stile/top rail came apart per pics:

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...07-2012004.jpg

I think it's mostly the dowels causing the warp, b/c the stile (thankfully) looks
mostly flat when placed on the bsmt floor. But I dunno what to do about it.

Your candid opinion, kind sir?

I think the technical verdict is that the wood has turned to crap.

Time to toss the door and buy a new one.

--
Dan Espen