Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

Mike Marlow wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Next, places like Minnesota and upstate New York may become
habitable.

Hey - upstate NY is very habitable! On both of those days in July...

My current squeeze is from that area, a suburb of Buffalo (Sasparilla or
something like that). A year ago, I went with her to meet her family.
Pleasant enough, but...

The plane trip caused a deep vein thrombosis. A few days after returning I
came down with double pulmonary embolism.

My dearly beloved called 911.

In slightly more than FOUR MINUTES, I had FIVE EMT's and paramedics in my
bedroom. Outside was an ambulance and a fire truck. Luckily, I live about
six blocks from a Class I Trauma Center.

All better now, but the insurance company is out $72,000.

I blame New York.