Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Sagging Door (was "How difficult to "build" a Door") III

Puddin' Man wrote:

I've not used a story stick. When I do a search, all I'm getting is
info on commercial products. If you can point me to a site where
they build their own, it'd help.

A. Take a stick. It needs to be...

1. Long enough
2. Wide and thick enough so it doesn't flop around. A 1x2 will work

B. Lay the stick across the two points you want to measure and mark their
positions on the stick

C. Lay the stick across the other two points you want to measure. If the
marks line up the two distances are equal.

--

dadiOH

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net