Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:50084358$0$1243
:

Somebody wrote:

Which is why I cannot fathom that the greenies aren't all over coal
production. It's the single worst offender in the clean air scene.

The market is taking care of that.

N/G is about 1/2 the cost of coal.

Lew

For the moment. There is a glut now, in part because of the mild winter.
When supply and demand get into more of an equilibrium, nat gas prices will
go up, and coal will come down. Although I don't mind cheap natural gas
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid