Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:5008373f$0$1562
:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote:

Dammit Han, you're being reasonable - that never works with this
group :-).

As I've pointed out, whether or not the increase in CO2 is the major
factor in warming, there's little dispute that it is a major factor
in
ocean acidification. If the base of the global food chain is
disrupted,
we won't care how warm it gets!

You buy them books, they are still eating the covers.

Lew

Lew, English is my second language, can you explain what you mean in
simpler language?

--
Best regards
Han