Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now thanduring Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:49:37 +0000, Han wrote:

It isn't a question whether global warming is happening, it is. The
problem is whether one believes our increasing CO2 conetent of the
atmosphere has a major or a minor effect here. That's the perception I
speak of.

Dammit Han, you're being reasonable - that never works with this
group :-).

As I've pointed out, whether or not the increase in CO2 is the major
factor in warming, there's little dispute that it is a major factor in
ocean acidification. If the base of the global food chain is disrupted,
we won't care how warm it gets!