Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Choose different wedding dresses for different occasions

Brian Gaff wrote:
The weird thing about the messages is that they are part advert part attempt
at commentary on the Olympics, and not in any kind of grammar I've seen.
Did the office drunk have some spare time over lunch?

As has been said by at least one other poster, it seems like an attempt
by the marketing department to get more hits on their website, possibly
via a Google Groups throwaway account.

Possiby, as you say, after a good, alcoholic lunch. It's not the first
such surfeit of Spam I've seen in the last year or so, usually from some
Chinese source.

The title on this thread does make me smile, though. How many different
occasions are there for wearing a wedding dress? And how exactly would
one wield an angle grinder whilst wearing one?

--
Tciao for Now!

John.