Posted to uk.d-i-y
Murmansk Murmansk is offline

Default Basic mains electric lawnmower wanted but with more power

I've got a fair sized lawn, I'm not houseproud and hate mowing the lawn. I tend to let it grow longer than I should and when I get round to mowing it it's always longer than it should be and usually damp.

I do it with a basic Qualcast mains mower and it always blocks up and "stalls" after a minute or two so I have to poke it clear with a stick.

I'm looking for recommendations for a basic mains mower that has the power not to stall as much.

Thanks