Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Choose different wedding dresses for different occasions

The weird thing about the messages is that they are part advert part attempt
at commentary on the Olympics, and not in any kind of grammar I've seen.
Did the office drunk have some spare time over lunch?

Of course on this server whose days are numbered now, it did come through,
but not on Eternal September. I may have to go over o the latter as I'm
seeing long delays on my messages getting out of here just now.

Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"John Williamson" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:
I have put impresshow in my killfile.

Brian

I opened a chat session with a customer service agent on their website and
sent a reasonably polite message saying that they've just really annoyed
several thousand potential customers by spamming a newsgroup.

I had to log off before I got a reply, though. I wonder if enough people
do that, they'll get the hint. You don't need an e-mail address to open
the session, by the way.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.