Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default How much should a bathroom refit cost?

"matthelliwell" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:06:29 AM UTC+1, tim.... wrote:
Hi,

I currently looking at buying a repo that needs a lot of work doing.

Being used to doing my own diy, I've lost track of how much it costs
to get
things done.

I'm just having a shower room done: gut the room; add 2nd door cut into
wall; install shower tray, shower, shower screen, lights, extractor fan,
radiator; tiles on all the walls and floor; paint woodwork and ceiling;
dispose of all the waste.

This is in Surrey.

Cost £1440 + parts.

Great, this is nearer my geographical profile

thanks

tim