Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default gutter joint

On 19/07/2012 14:47, Robin wrote:
What do you do about gutter joints when a wall isn't straight? In
other words it consists of 2 sections joined at an angle of 170 degs
instead of 180. Unless there's some kind of adjustable straight
joint, one would appear to be buggered....

I really, really wonder if the wotsits rotting my wotsit as sometimes I
can barely remember yesterday but I recalled your question was asked
before. Google then did the rest:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/uk.d-i-y/pHx2L97sH7s

Subject of course to Andrew Mawson or others providing an update.

Christ!! I'd forgotten all about that. I really am worried that the grey
stuff is disintegrating at a rate of knots. Quite a useful thread in
retrospect. Thanks for reminding me. Hangs head in shame :-(