Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

On 19 Jul 2012 11:46:49 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

...and further wondering that why it is that now, warming follows CO2
when the record shows that it has *always* led CO2. That "science"
has always escaped me. Of course then there is that "heat island"
thing. ...and the outright lies by the "scientists" who are profiting
from "global warming". Nah, nothing about the "science" to be
concerned about.

Well, there is a "re" in research ...

That is indeed a factoid (if it isindeed true - have to stay at least as
skeptical as others) that I cannot explain, but it has nothing, absolutely
nothing to do with the unassailable fact that we are generating CO2 by
burning wood and fossil fuels.

So what?!

It seems to me to be logical to conclude
that that CO2 is at least contributing to the roughly doubled quantity of
CO2 in the atmosphere, and that such CO2 could be at least one factor in
the global warming process.

No, it's not logical to conclude anything of the kind. You take it as faith;
i.e. religion.