Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

On 19 Jul 2012 11:59:35 GMT, Han wrote:

Just Wondering wrote in news:5007d6c9$0$31718$882e7ee2
:

On a global scale (which is the way one should consider global warming),
a slightly warmer globe would not be a problem, it would be a good thing.

That depends. If there is enough irrigation water around, perhaps no
problem, but here in the US we are depleting aquifers already. If there is
going to be less snow in the mountains, there will be less of a summertime
reservoir of water (it will have run off the mountains before spring is
finished).

And if we continue to destroy aquifers with fracking, the USA will
have little to no drinkable or farmable water available. I worry about
that 1,000 times more than AGWK.

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai