Posted to alt.home.repair
Puddin' Man Puddin' Man is offline

Default Sagging Door (was "How difficult to "build" a Door") III

Well, I tap-tapped and wiggle-wiggled and actually got a tiny, tiny bit of
work done. The hinge stile/top rail came apart per pics:

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...07-2012003.jpg
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...07-2012002.jpg
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...07-2012001.jpg
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...07-2012004.jpg

I cleaned up the cope and dowel/holes a little and tried to dry-fit it back.
It wouldn't fit at all tight.

Right now I am more worried about the warp of the hinge stile than anything
else. Were any of your stiles or rails twisted or otherwise warped? If so,
how did you handle it?

If the warp is as pronounced as I fear, I could doing this thru X-mas. :-(

Thx,