CW

Default Ticked at Rocklear

"Kirby" wrote in message

However, that doesn't mean that what they're doing is good management
either. I hope you don't think that just because it's their choice,
whatever they do, it is always good management. In this case, didn't the
original poster say other customers had been complaining too?

What the OP related about other customers was rather suspect. It may or may
not have been the case. There are plenty of cases of poor management but,
ultimately, that is the store's problem as the customer can always go
somewhere else.

Seems to me that so many,many places have thrown out the notion that the
"customer is always right" and favored a "we'll do what we want and
you'll like it" approach.

That they have and, as shopping is now considered a sport, people put up
with it.

Maybe that's why a place like Lee Valley is so
liked since they seem to be so customer oriented.

Yep. Rare these days.