Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What's Mitt "Flip Flop" Romney hiding?...Show us the money Mitt!!!!

On Jul 18, 8:50*pm, Hawke wrote:

I explained this to Dan in one of his posts. What I said is congress and
the laws are constantly changing in makeup and majorities. The laws are
always being changed or amended too. So what is currently on the books
is not always going to be what the sitting congress wants. They may
change the laws to what they want and they may not. The point is the tax
laws are not exactly as the congress wants at any particular time. It's
assumed that it's the way they wanted it when they passed. But that
doesn't mean that's true a year or two after that.

Hawke

The only way to know what Congress wants is to look at how they vote.
Everything else is speculation.

Dan