Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Protecting pub type table legs from rot

In message , Gib Bogle
writes
On 19/07/2012 5:55 a.m., Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Harry Bloomfield presented the following explanation :

My best idea at the moment is to drill a hole into each leg and fit a
steel bolt, so each leg is raised off the ground by the heads of the
bolts. The holes simply being a tight push fit for the thread of the
bolt. Has anyone got any alternative suggestions please?

Which is the idea I have finally settled upon and thanks for the