Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Duesenberg Duesenberg is offline

Default Net Worth of Average Canadian Household Far Exceeds US HouseholdSince 2011

On 7/18/2012 9:48 AM, dgk wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:02:08 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Right, can't have those unions screwing up corporate profits. Let's
just let the wealthy decide how much the rest of us should get paid.
I'm sure they'll be fair as more of our jobs get exported so their
profits can increase.

How about I decide what wage I should be paid and the union can stop
interfering in my life and go pick on others.

If my employer decides I'm not worth what I ask then he can
counter-offer or I can take my talents elsewhere.