Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Sagging Door (was "How difficult to "build" a Door") III

On 7/18/2012 2:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

It just seems so logical to me to know what I'm starting with and to
have accounted for all variables,...

But, in _reassembling_ the door, what can you do about it anyway? The
answer is, "effectively nothing". The pieces fit where they belong,
period. Done. Finis.

They don't/won't fit where they don't belong and you can't really alter
that w/o completely making new ones or grossly altering the existing.

See other note amplifying the outer rails/bottom stile perhaps
having already been trimmed...but to take away the suspense the short
story is "it doesn't matter" (yet).