Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

"Leon" wrote:

Actually it does support it however it has a greenie interpretation
that tries to, as you have found out, make it sound otherwise. Call
it a political rebuttal if you will.

Yes at the moment the globe is getting warmer, at this brief point
in time, just like it did in the early 90's and dozens upon dozens
of times in the past thousand of years. Trying to stop the warming
cycle is futile and a waste of time and resources, we have bigger
problems to solve. Given enough time this cycle too will pass and
we will be headed for another ice age, I wonder what we are doing
to cause that.

Have you ever seen a dog chasing its tail?

What is getting lost is the fact that there are over 30 million CO2
belching automobiles operating in China and India that weren't in
operation 10 years ago.

Couple that with the clear cutting of the rain forests and you have a
real out of balance CO2 situation.

It is only going to get more out of balance unless the problem is
addressed.

Lew