Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default How much should a bathroom refit cost?

Hi,

I currently looking at buying a repo that needs a lot of work doing.

Being used to doing my own diy, I've lost track of how much it costs to get
things done.

But this particular property needs too much doing to it before I can move
in so I'm going to have to sub some of it out.

So how much should I expect to pay for a full (small) bathroom refit using
quality, but not designer, fitments.

TIA

Three years ago, labour only £1275 plus £300 for complete re-plaster, in
North Yorkshire.
That was to install full bathroom suite, separate shower, and tile about 33%
of the room.

Mike