Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default How much should a bathroom refit cost?

tim.... wrote:
Hi,

I currently looking at buying a repo that needs a lot of work doing.

Being used to doing my own diy, I've lost track of how much it costs to
get things done.

But this particular property needs too much doing to it before I can move
in so I'm going to have to sub some of it out.

So how much should I expect to pay for a full (small) bathroom refit using
quality, but not designer, fitments.

TIA

tim

couple of grand

Than was my initial thought!

But I was disabused from that notion when my sister got a quote for 17
grand, yes that was seventeen grand.

OK so it was for ridiculously expensive fittings but even after you stripped
that out the labour cost was 8K.

tim