Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Leon wrote:
On 7/16/2012 9:38 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Lew's a fine guy with a lot of information, but with this particular
porthole one of the dogs is loose.

No - Lew is an extreem left wing radical cheapskate who is too cheap
to pay the proper amount of excess tax and price to change the world
and make it a better place for the children. It's clear in his
posts... That's the way those radical leftist types are. Obviously, he's
a closet Capitalist with nothing but his own
personal wealth in mind. He must be a 30-something radical.

I believe he is a close to 80 something and has a memory problem and
repeats himself, often. Seriousely, way way older than 30 something.

But very left and does not care how much we have to pay for
alternative fuels.

Whoooooosh! Leon. You missed my intended humor in that. I knew that Lew is
a Senior, and tried to imply that with the stuff I said.

--

-Mike-