Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Dave wrote:

Always the same, never ending rhetoric. If hating Lew has become a
priority, then really hating the above three topics should definitely
take first precedent.

The nature of bored people, I guess. Obviously, I'm no fan of Lew's Creek
Rising posts, but that in no way implies I dislike him or some of the other
things he adds here. He's socially, quite the oposite of me, but that in no
way implies I dislike him or some of the other things he adds here. I don't
plonk people just because they don't fit my preferences in matters. I don't
even plonk them because they can be as obnoxious as I can be at my worst -
hell, there wouldn't be anyone left to read here if I did. In short - I'm
no hater of Lew, for whatever that's worth. Personally, sometimes I think
he posts some of the things he does, just to get a kick out of the commotion
he can stir up. God bless him for that...

--

-Mike-