Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What's Mitt "Flip Flop" Romney hiding?...Show us the money Mitt!!!!

On Jul 16, 1:58*pm, Hawke wrote:

All you are doing is giving an opinion you have that is not backed up
with an education in political science or law. God knows what
qualifications and expertise you have to be commenting on the law, and
politics. Obviously you have no formal training in either area yet you
are making comments like you are some kind of a professional. You're
acting just like Pimpleton now.

Okay smart educated guy. Who writes the tax laws? Who can change the
tax laws. The answer to both those questions is Congress. Ergo the
tax laws are exactly how Congress wants them.

For your information, the laws congress creates do not always turn out
the way they wanted them to. Many times what they intended does not
happen and often it turns out the opposite of what they were trying to
do. It's like passing a tariff that is supposed to protect American
business but the result is it winds up hurting the very business they
wanted to protect. Even you probably know an example where this
happened. So you know that congress does not accomplish exactly what
they want every time they pass a law. This applies to tax law as well.
Many times the intent of the law does not wind up to be what congress
wanted. You know that. Then you come here and say the tax law is exactly
what congress wants when you know of cases where that isn't true. That
makes your argument irrelevant, worthless, and wrong.

No it makes your argument irrelevant and wrong.

And I am as smart, educated , and knowledgeable as I think I am. *And
even smarter, better educated, and more knowlegeable that you think
you are.

You're entitled to that opinion even though it isn't supported by any
factual evidence.

It actually is supported by factual evidence. Just because you do not
know the facts , does not mean that there are not fact which support
it.

Hey you are the one that brought up intelligence, education , and
knowledge.

Yep, I do that every time the topic is something where those things are
important. I know how intelligent I am,

Okay smart guy just how intelligent are you? If you are really smart
and knowledgeable, you can tell us your I.Q. Except in previous posts
you have said you do not know what your I.Q. is. So much for your
knowing how intelligent you are.

how much formal education I have
too and that only 4% of the population has more than I do.

Now that is interesting considering that WIKI says 30.44 % of the
adult U.S. population has a bachelors degree. 7.95% have a masters
degree, and 3.00 % have a doctrate or professional degree. So you
are saying you have at least a Masters degree and some graduate level
courses beyond what is needed to get a Masters.

As for
knowledge I know that I have far more of that than most people do too.
You'd be very lucky to actually know more than me. You clearly know more
than me in some technical areas. But you don't know all the areas where
I know more than you do and you like to pretend those areas don't exist
so you can see yourself as better. But that's just your opinion of
yourself and in my view you over rate yourself. And not by a small margin..

Hawke

Just keep thinking that you are more knowledgeable than most people.
But it is obvious that you do not know who writes the tax laws.

Dan