jay

Default Problem with a mixer shower taps

Hi, I have a mixer shower taps made by Sirrus and they are fully
thermostatic. It has been working fine for the last 3 years, that is until
yesterday, the hot water has ceased running thought it and now I only have a
cold water flow thought the taps. Does this sound like a very expensive
plumbing job or would it be cheaper to replace the taps, or is it something
very simple like a washer need replacing?
I still have hot water in my kitchen and the bathroom sinks so it's not a
hot water problem. If I remember they don't come very cheap this type of
taps. I live in the London area and plumber's are like rocking horse sh*t at
the moment.

Thanks in advance....Jayne