Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Cell Phone = USB = Address Book

Jim Thompson wrote:

My old LG "The V" cell phone finally croaked, so I have a new LG
VN251.

I'm looking for _good_ software to talk to the phone for address book
management and photo retrieval.

Any recommendations?

I had Susteen Data Pilot, but it balked at accepting a new phone,
wants me to "upgrade" :-(

And I rate it marginal at best... it often wouldn't find the phone,
requiring another cycle of un-plugging cable, turning-off phone, etc.,
quite annoying.

...Jim Thompson

Does your PC/Laptop have BlueTooth? I've had pretty good luck joining my
phone and laptop through an app that came with the system (AzureBT from
azurewave.com).

It has a file transfer mode that allows me to copy to/from the phone's
memory and laptop.

--
Paul Hovnanian
When I was in high school, I remember boys and girls slept