Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Building new computer (DIY)

On 15 Jul 2012 18:55:52 GMT, Han wrote:

wrote in news
I still have one yellow box on my device manager that I can't resolve.

Have you tried Raxco's PerfectUpdater? I believe they have a trial
version. I suckered into subscribing to it ... It's been almost a year
and all updates were done without problems other than rebooting.
ASUS X53E laptop w/ Win7Pro

Interesting. Lenovo's ThinkVantage updater is OK but it doesn't want to deal
with my WiFi drivers. There are newer drivers available but the installation
process looks to be a mess. I'd really like to be able to log into a WPA-2
network (like my phone - I'd rather not go naked).