Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Google Wheel of Deputy "Horse****" Wieber's Fairytales

On 7/14/2012 5:44 PM, whoyakidding wrote:
Spin the wheel and land on a fairytale.

"I dabbled as a reserve Deputy for a couple years"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...864f4b5ffce244

"a reserve Deputy at night (two years)"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f6b3de8807600c

"I was a Deputy for several years in the 70s"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...875239e83efa41

"Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...b03648c38ec69b

"Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart. And 2 tours in SEA. And
another one in Rhodesia. And 8 yrs on the street as a cop"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...8e16741f642645

I'm thinking he MIGHT have gone to a couple of cub scout meetings...

This had to be a case of reeling in a perch that with each telling
gradually turned into a bass and then a trout and then a muskie.
Eventually it'll be a ****ing whale shark landed with a Pocket
Fisherman during a volcano eruption.

Hey all you rightard windbag arseholes: what's your explanation for
your poster boy's hilarious tall tales?

When it comes to this guy the old adage holds true, once a liar always a
liar. What more can you say?

Hawke