Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] recyclebinned@gmail.com is offline

Default Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section stopped cooling

On Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:08:12 AM UTC-7, Michael T. wrote:
My two-year old 14 cu. ft. Frigidaire refrigerator fresh food section
stopped cooling for about 24 hours then returned to normal. That was two
months ago.

Well this morning I found the fresh food section back at 60 degrees again.
Ugh! (The freezer section is working normally.)

Any ideas which part may be causing this temporary stoppage? Last time I
believe the repairman replaced a part (he may have called it a timer) that
was making a rattling sound.

The first thing that you should check is if the condenser is clean.