Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] recyclebinned@gmail.com is offline

Default Normal to see bed bug after extermination?

On Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:29:59 AM UTC-7, MarieYad wrote:
Our neighbors had bed bugs and we live in an apartment complex. We had
to be treated for them because they have to treat the entire building
when one person has them. We haven't had any signs of bed bugs (we check
the mattress every night before bed because we're terrified of getting
them) and the second part of the extermination was just done 2 weeks
ago. However, we just found one on our living room wall! We read online
that others have found one or two after extermination, we just want to
make sure this is normal and that we don't now have them. Thanks!

--
MarieYad

I rather have a ton of fleas and mosquitoes than have a single bedbug. I’m so afraid of them. How did they attempt to exterminate them? I read that any chemical that is effective against them is illegal to use in the United States, so I’m very curious to know.