Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG CRNG is offline

Default Normal to see bed bug after extermination?

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 10:28:23 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote in Re
Normal to see bed bug after extermination?:

"MarieYad" wrote in message

Our neighbors had bed bugs and we live in an apartment complex. We had
to be treated for them because they have to treat the entire building
when one person has them. We haven't had any signs of bed bugs (we check
the mattress every night before bed because we're terrified of getting
them) and the second part of the extermination was just done 2 weeks
ago. However, we just found one on our living room wall! We read online
that others have found one or two after extermination, we just want to
make sure this is normal and that we don't now have them. Thanks!

It only takes two live ones to make millions more.
Capture any you find and present them to the landlord as evidence that the
extermination was not successful

And continue to check the mattress *very* carefully. I assume by
"mattress" that you also mean the sheets, etc. The little rascals can
hide there also.