Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default uneven garage floor

bud-- wrote in
eb.com:

On 7/10/2012 9:20 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jul 10, 8:18 am,
wrote:
On Jul 9, 11:44 pm, coach
wrote:

...snip...

Given that it's been 4 years, maybe he's moved by now.
In case he hasn't, another solution is to just leave the
cars outside when they have so much snow and ice
on them that it's going to create a flood in the garage.

Not only did "coach bob" respond to a 4 year old post, he also
responded with a solution to a problem that the OP never mentioned.

The OP wanted to build a berm to prevent water flowing from his
inside- the-garage vehicles to the back of the garage, not seal a gap
betweeen the door and the floor.

Methinks "coach bob" is a spammer since his email address includes
the product he is suggesting as a solution to a non-existant problem.

Spam???

From the homemoaners hub???

What is the world coming to?

I'm starting to think maybe I should remove them from my trusted site
list?