MarieYad MarieYad is offline
Junior Member

Default Normal to see bed bug after extermination?

Our neighbors had bed bugs and we live in an apartment complex. We had to be treated for them because they have to treat the entire building when one person has them. We haven't had any signs of bed bugs (we check the mattress every night before bed because we're terrified of getting them) and the second part of the extermination was just done 2 weeks ago. However, we just found one on our living room wall! We read online that others have found one or two after extermination, we just want to make sure this is normal and that we don't now have them. Thanks!
http://www.bedbugsremovalguide.com/bed-bug-bites.html

Last edited by MarieYad : July 29th 12 at 08:03 PM