Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@is.invalid is offline

Default Saw a scary scene today

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:15:47 -0500, Ignoramus21436
wrote:

After this all ended, he was
laughing hysterically, though it did not seem funny to me.

A friend of mine and myself once did a 360 in a car going 75 MPH. We
hit glare ice on an overpass and the car just lost any friction with
the pavement whatsoever. Fortunately, this was on a divided highway
(so no oncoming traffic) AND we ended up heading in the same direction
as we started when we got to the end of the glare ice (so we didn't
hit dry pavement going sideways and rollover).

We stopped, pulled over onto the shoulder, and began to laugh
hysterically. The laughing part was just a release of incredible
nervous energy I think....same as your rigger guy who just about got
killed.
Dave