Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT Texas Republicans are opposed to critical thinking

"Hawke" wrote in message ...
snip

I'm sorry you don't know it, but every time someone tries to teach
traditional ways of thinking they are rejecting critical thinking. When you
teach children to follow customs, tradition, and religious tenets, then you
are not teaching them to think critically. You are teaching them to accept
what is passed on to them and to not question it. That is done in Texas all
over the place just like it's done in Madrassas in the Middle East. They
teach children to accept and believe not to think critically. That is what
religious people do. They do this all over Texas. So don't bull**** us,
okay. People in Texas that have positions in education teach religion over
critical thinking all the time. If you don't believe that then you've never
been to Texas.

Hawke

In my previous reply I provided several examples where "critical thinking"
failed about it's conclusions related to the Bible, archeology revealed the
truth.

I forgot to mention, in all these instances where those who used "critical
thinking" were proven wrong, those who had faith in their Bible were proven
right. I just wanted to make sure you understood that, regarding the Bible,
critical thinking fails, faith prevails. This has been PROVEN by archeology
in multiple instances. Do you ever wonder what else critical thinkers got
wrong and those with faith got right?

RogerN