Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default For real ... ?

On Jul 13, 9:06*pm, John Rumm wrote:
On 13/07/2012 08:54, harry wrote:

On Jul 12, 10:18 pm, geoff wrote:
In message , Arfa Daily
writes

http://m.dailymail.co.uk/money/inves...IDAS-Will-free
-boiler-power-heat-Energetix-shares.html

Anyone know anything about these, or the technology employed ? I dunno,
but it feels like one of those "If it seems too good to be true ... "
things. Or is it just another company jumping on the eco-bollox
bandwagon ?

Effectively getting your electricity for free ?

I don't think so

--
geoff

Tch, You are a dope. *Getting electricity for the price of gas.

at ten times the price of gas I think you mean...

at 9kWh of gas per kWh of electricity... it only cost 4 times the price
of gas when you buy it from the national grid.

--
Cheers,

-

Jeez.
The remaining heat is not wasted, it goes to heat your home/hot water.
The problem arises when you have no use for that heat, ie Summer.