Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

On 7/13/2012 9:07 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 7/13/2012 2:43 PM, Swingman wrote:

Apparently the inability to grasp the concept of "chronological order"
(arrangement in order of time of occurrence) is simply another
manifestation of the dumbing down of the culture ...

Have you ever worked in an office with many files, Some post newest
first other post newest last, I believe most I have worked in post the
newest first because most like when you need a file it will be the
newest, or near the front of the drawer so you do not have to dig.

Last time I looked, Dingleberry, or whatever his name is, doesn't
frequent the wRec.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010