Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:36:01 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 7/13/2012 4:11 PM, geoff wrote:

Arguments like this BS are what is killing/killed the newsgroups. And
I’m unsubscribing from this one now, because any similarity to a
meaningful group has disintegrated.

The absolute best solution for those too dense to use their Next key,
and/or flatly refuse to follow an accepted practice accepted long before
they got here.

Over the years I've seen this debate many times. I've always found it
was just the best policy to adopt what seems to be the norm for the
group.

Mike M