Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default OT Texas Republicans are opposed to critical thinking

On 7/13/2012 5:46 PM, Hawke wrote:

But the question to you was can you show that religious people teach
their students to believe in the religious teachings and not to question
them, or do they teach their students to challenge the teachings and
think critically about them? I've never seen that done. That's why I
challenge you to show me some place where the religious institutions
don't teach dogma and don't discourage any challenges to what is being
taught as is comes from god. If that exists anywhere I don't know of it.
Do you?

Hawke

Hawkie, you are such a fool.

Who does not question their beliefs at times?

You?