Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Texas Republicans are opposed to critical thinking

On 7/13/2012 3:41 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 7/12/2012 11:35 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/12/2012 11:30 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 7/12/2012 10:51 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/12/2012 10:42 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 7/11/2012 9:59 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/11/2012 10:24 PM, Hawke wrote:

Sorry but I can't allow RogerN's ignorance and religious nonsense
to go
unanswered. Whenever I see things that are clearly wrong I have to
set
people straight. You always think I'm wrong but I'll match my facts
with
yours any time you want.

Hawke

Sorry guy.
I don't keep a special set of "facts" like you do.

I don't have a special set of facts.

You don't have *any* facts. What you have are primitive and juvenile
emotions.

That's funny coming from you.

It's factual. I have frequently pointed out that you rely on juvenile
concepts like "fairness" that you cannot competently and coherently
define. You're like a kid - "fair" is whatever treatment you want for
yourself, "unfair" is treatment you don't want, such as being made to
eat your Brussels sprouts.

If you had [whiff off]

You didn't define "fairness" or give the term any meaning. You can't -
it's nothing but a juvenile feeling you harbor.

And maybe you didn't notice.
Count me among believers in regards to what you call
religious nonsense. It's right there on my web page.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/cross.htm

Let me look at it and then I'll tell you if I think it's religious
nonsense. By the way, I was raised in a religious home and learned
what
most Christians do. But as an adult I educated myself on the "facts"

No, you didn't.

Yeah I did.

No, you didn't.

Stop lying, you ****.