Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Texas Republicans are opposed to critical thinking

On 7/12/2012 11:35 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/12/2012 11:30 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 7/12/2012 10:51 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/12/2012 10:42 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 7/11/2012 9:59 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/11/2012 10:24 PM, Hawke wrote:

Sorry but I can't allow RogerN's ignorance and religious nonsense
to go
unanswered. Whenever I see things that are clearly wrong I have to
set
people straight. You always think I'm wrong but I'll match my facts
with
yours any time you want.

Hawke

Sorry guy.
I don't keep a special set of "facts" like you do.

I don't have a special set of facts.

You don't have *any* facts. What you have are primitive and juvenile
emotions.

That's funny coming from you.

It's factual. I have frequently pointed out that you rely on juvenile
concepts like "fairness" that you cannot competently and coherently
define. You're like a kid - "fair" is whatever treatment you want for
yourself, "unfair" is treatment you don't want, such as being made to
eat your Brussels sprouts.

If you had an education instead of vocational training you would
understand that fairness is anything but a juvenile concept. Entire
legal systems are based on that idea. It's been discussed and debated by
the finest intellects throughout history. You call it juvenile. I'll
tell you what is juvenile. It's your understanding of any ideas that are
deep, complex, or profound. They're all far above your mental capacity.

That is why you misunderstand them and fail to see the depth and
complexity in something like the concept of what is fair. To someone as
stupid as you the only arbiter of fairness is the market. Worse than
that is the fact that you don't care about what is fair at all unless
it's you that is being mistreated. Sympathy is a foreign concept to you.
They had an alien race that is like you in one of the Star Trek series
called the Ferengi. They cared about nothing but personal acquisition.
They were loathsome creatures, like you.

And maybe you didn't notice.
Count me among believers in regards to what you call
religious nonsense. It's right there on my web page.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/cross.htm

Let me look at it and then I'll tell you if I think it's religious
nonsense. By the way, I was raised in a religious home and learned what
most Christians do. But as an adult I educated myself on the "facts"

No, you didn't.

Yeah I did.

No, you didn't.

Stop lying you ****.